Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smart Little Bugger.

After a delicious dinner in Dubai the other night we stumbled across a group of bunnies hopping around in the grassy area of the hotel.  (The hotel had a little cage sort of thing set up for them with carrots - of course - and stuff...so I think they must have been pretty tame.) Anyway, there was the cutest little boy, around 7 or so, chasing after the bunnies and trying to pet them. Being a typical little boy, he was being a little too aggressive and running after them. I went up to the kid and was telling him, "you have to go really slow, be gentle" so that he could pet one.  He had the best accent, so I asked him where he was from. "Belfast," he replied. I my head, I'm thinking...crap, where is Belfast again? "Ohh, of course," I tell him. To which he replied, "You must be from New York." 

No comments:

Post a Comment