Friday, September 17, 2010

Elise's World

Elise's room is finally put together, for the most part anyway. A lot of people asked to see pics when I was at home, but I didn't have any because it was still in a bit of a state when we left for Ireland. So here ya go! 
Crib and rocking chair - wall decor courtesy of IKEA (and Uncle Steve)
Dresser and changing table (and bright sunshine-y window)
Every room needs a little camel.
Initials on the changing table (The animals they chose are a little random though! Elk, kookabura, and mole??? How about elephant, kangaroo, and monkey?!)
A new play area has suddenly popped up in the living room.
And finally, I just stuck these two photos in a frame together and I really love the juxtaposition of serious and happy. Too cute!

3 comments:

  1. Christine, you guys have done such a amazing job! The room is beautiful! Any little girl would be happy to live there! (On a side note, send me your address and I'll send you some NORMAL lettering :-). )

    Be Well,

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you are a decorating queen! the whole house is looking great :) glad i finally got to see Elise's room...she is one lucky girl!

    Auntie Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, it looks fantastic! I love the little flower decal on the wall. Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete