Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mom's Bday Wish: A Hike with the Fam

Elise and I spent our next-to-last weekend in the USA by taking a trip down to Farmington, NM and Durango, CO to visit my sister and my aunt and uncle. It was Leigh-leigh's birthday on Saturday, and her birthday wish was to take a hike! We went to Haviland Lake outside of Durango. The weather could not have been better and Elise enjoyed riding in the Baby Bjorn. Afterwards we headed to Uncle Robby's house for a birthday dinner of BBQ chicken and corn on the cob followed by a delicious chocolate raspberry cake. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
 

1 comment:

  1. First, I love your new header (and background)!! Want to make one for my blog? I have no idea how.

    Secondly, such awesome hiking pictures! Happy birthday to Leigh. :-)

    ReplyDelete