Friday, April 16, 2010

Buoyancy

After we visited the baptism site, we headed towards the Dead Sea. We checked in for the day at the Holiday Inn...

Then we headed down to the beach to cover ourselves in Dead Sea MUD!


Pete and Waleed floated out to wash it all off. 


I enjoyed feeling weightless for a bit. You float so much that you can't even put your feet down to touch the bottom - the water just bobs you right back up! It is a very strange feeling.


Pete had fun taking pics of the bump. 


Apparently, the thing to do is to bring a magazine and take pics of yourself reading it while being held up by the water. We didn't bring one, so I just took a pic of someone else doing it. :-)


I saw this funny sign by the bathrooms at the Holiday Inn...reminded me of the things I have to look forward to.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the kid peeing sign...I want one! What a great baby shower gift...if you ever one get it for me :) I should really just frame your pic...

    You look FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, that sign is hysterical. Also...YOU.ARE.SO.CUTE!!! I love your big belly! Big huggggs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep you are pregnant!! no denying that :) the pics are great....keep em coming!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete