Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Highlights

The month of February has completely flown by this year! I can't believe it's already been over a month that I've been back in Abu Dhabi. Here are a few pictures from the shortest (and one of the nicest months, here at least) of the year: 

The weather in Abu Dhabi is great for outdoor BBQs right now! We have been enjoying our fair share of grilled delights:

My older brother, Chas, joined facebook, so now I get to hear from Chas and see pics of my niece and nephew way more often than I did before! Miss you guys! :-)

Pete and I stayed home for Valentine's Day this year and I cooked a tasty meal to celebrate - salmon with dill, risotto, and steamed broccoli. Yummmm!

We had another ultrasound and got some pretty amazing pictures of the baby. Boy or girl? What do you think?

I got to meet Benson and Mikayla, my friend Julie's kiddos from Ethiopia. She and her husband Damian were able to bring them home on Christmas morning, but I only just met them. What beautiful babies they are! Congrats guys!

More baby-related celebration was in store as my friend Jane is preparing for the arrival of her first child sometime in March. We had a baby shower at my house to celebrate. I created a fruit pizza (among other things) for the guests.
Here's Jane at the table before the rest of the party showed up. Looking good Jane!

1 comment:

  1. ahh how exciting! Griffin is looking so grown up! And you are looking like a hot little preggo mama. I think the picture looks like a girl. And your fruit pizza was definitely better than any of the food I made for my baby shower guests.

    ReplyDelete